What is Wood Plastic Composite?
Wood-plastic composites are still new materials relative to the long history of natural lumber as a building material. The most widespread use of WPCs in North America is in outdoor deck floors, but it is also used for railings, fences, landscaping timbers, cladding and siding, park benches, molding and trim, window and door frames, and indoor furniture.
Wood Plastic Composite Decking
We AGU have been specialized in this field of WPC products for more than 10 years. We have wpc floor, wpc wall panel, wpc fence and other garden parts, like platform, table, bench, bins, signpost etc.
We have different styles of wall panel, and there must be one that can meet your demands. The common specifications are below:
Product Name: Wood Plastic Composite Decking Flooring Fencing Railing
Materials: Wood Fiber, Plastic materials, Chemical additives
Width x Thickness: Different Sizes Available, OEM is available too.
Length: Usually 2 meters for easy shipping, customized is available.
Color: Coffee, Chocolate, Teak, Maroon, Yellow, Red etc. Customized is available.
Surface Treatments: Sanding, Wood Grain (Different Patterns Available)
Function: Waterproof, Anti-UV, Fireproof, Mildew Proof, Rot Proof etc
Advantages of Wood plastic Composite Decking:
1.Excellent weather and stain resistance:
- AGU Co-Extrusion Wood Plastic Composite Decking undergoes a two stage production process that ensures the strength of our wpc boards, unlike the normal tradional WPC boards which has only one layer of brushed surfaces. The outer shell remains impacts on AGU Co-extrusion Wood Plastic Composite Decking, results in superior weather and stain resistance.
2.Rich and subtle color tones:
- Part of the beauty of a hardwood deck comes from the subtle mix of colour tones and hues. No single board is exactly alike. In AGU Co-Extrusion WPC wood plastic composite decking, such a natural look is achieved through the enriching of the natural colour tones with darker veins.
3.Tough enough to take the knocks:
- AGU Co-Extrusion Wood Plastic Composite Boards has been engineered to have a high impact strength. Even in the coldest of winters, the wood plastic composite deck boards will withstand hard knocks without becoming brittle.
4.Fine grain and texture:
- The fine grained texture of AGU Co-Extrusion Wood Plastic Composite Boards gives the deck boards a natural feel. Bare feet feel at home, and there is no danger of splinters.
5.Recycled and recyclable:
- AGU Co-Extrusion Wood Plastic Composite deck boards are made from at least 65% recycled materials and backed by a comprehensive guarantee. The high quality wood fibers and plastics are surplus by products in self-adhesive label manufacture. All raw materials are non-toxic and harmless to the environment. No PVC is used.
Care and maintainance of AGU Wood plastic Composite Decking:
1.Free from debris:
- Ensuring that leaves and other debris are swept from the wood plastic composite deck, and this will minimise the need for deck washing
- Warm water and gentle brushing is absolutely enough to clean away dust and debris. Normal household detergents can also be added to the water with little amount to avoid damaging the wood plastic composite decking. A pressure washer is recommended for a more thorough cleaning. A narrow jet spray is most effective. The deck should first be sprayed with a detergent solution, then gently brushed, and finally rinsed with the spray.
3.Materials and cleaning agent:
-Jet washing, warm water and detergent, and medium bristle brushes are the only materials and cleaning agents that should be used.
4.Oil and grease stains:
-Due to AGU Co-Extrusion boards' closed surface shield, oil and grease spills can normally be cleaned without staining. Such spills should be removed and the surface cleaned as soon as possible (ideally within 3 hours) with warm water and detergent. Should a grease stain remain, a household degreasing agent may be used to remove it. The deck should be thoroughly rinsed after cleaning with warm water.
Price & Shipping For Wood Plastic Composite WPC Wall Panel
- We can offer you prices on basis FOB Qingdao or CIF your destination for your choices.
- T/T (30% in advance to confirm the order, balance within 7 days after shipment against B/L copy)
- 100% L/C at sight
- Packed on pallets with shrinked film, plastic belts, cardboard and corner protectors, or other packing methods as per customers' requirements.
- Within 15-30 days after the order is confirmed, for 20ft container usually.
Why Choose US?
We AGU are specializing in top quality WPC (Wood Plastic Composite). We have been specializing in the field of WPC Wood Plastic Composite boards for more than 12 years, and now one of the top 5 manufacturers and exporters of WPC boards.
We focus on OEM and ODM of the high-end garden outdoor WPC. The range covers WPC decking, WPC Railing, WPC DIY tile, WPC wall penal and WPC bench, table, bin etc. We always put product quality and supporting services as the ultimate goal of customer satisfaction.
We always pay attention to the technology innovation and quality improvement. Our core technology and major raw materials are all imported from Japan. We even invite Japanese experts with 40 + years experiences as long-term technological guidance and company manager. Strict production process and quality control ensure each batch of products to meet the international standers. Appreciated to the excellent technology and manufacturing team our products are exported to 36 countries with good repuation.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What Is Wood Plastic Composite?
- WPC is a composite material (WPC), 70% made of wood natural fibers and 30% made of Polyethylene. It can be used for products of different shapes and colors, still maintaining the elegance of wood and the advantages of a not completely natural material.
2.What Can You Use Wood Plastic Composite Wpc For?
-WPC can be used for the flooring of terraces, swimming-pools, verandas, patio gardens, gazebos, exterior designs, and much more. In seaside environments, it can be efficiently used for walkway surfaces, wall cladding, louvers, wharfs, handrails or panel sections.
3.What Are The Main Advantages Of Wood Plastic Composite Wpc?
-WPC has all the qualities of wood, but not its defects: it is long-lasting, stable and it does not warp, it has no splinters and does not lose color, it is sun, ice and rain resistant.
AGU wpc decking's polymeric component allows it to better resist the deterioration due to the sea climate and salty water. Furthermore, it works as a protective layer against the proliferation of fungus and mould.
Finally, the composite materials require no maintenance, painting and are 100% recyclable.
4.Is Plastic Wood More Expensive Than Simple Wood?
-Yes, it is more expensive than softwood, although the treaty, but it has a very similar price to the fine exotic wood (teak or similar), or the kind of wood that can be used outside for decades without any deterioration.
5.Does Plastic Wood Require A Special Maintenance?
-AGU WPC does not require any special maintenance, it is easy to clean thanks to the well-thought combination of wood and polyethylene, that restrain the growth of mould and fungus. It is suggested to clean it by using neutral floor detergents, and if using a high-pressure cleaner, it is necessary to keep the machine at least 30 cm away from the walking surface.
6.Does Plastic Wood Lose Color Or Change It?
-AGU WPC does not lose color thanks to the pigments and UV absorbers contained in the polymeric composite.
7.Is Plastic Wood UV-Rays Resistant?
-AGU WPC resists the UV rays damage thanks to a special composition of pigments and UV absorbers.
8.Is Plastic Wood Fire Resistant?
-Wood plastic composite Novowood has excellent resistance to fire, responds to the class of fire resistance Cfl-S1 determined in MD March 15, 2005 (OJ No. 73 of 30/03/2005): Requirements for fire resistance of construction products installed in activities governed by specific technical fire prevention according to the European classification system
9.Is Plastic Wood Wpc Water Resistant?
- AGU WPC is water resistant thanks to encapsulated water-repellent fibers.